don't postpone joy

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

In the land where he was born~

He spent hours and hours on end listening to my CDs. He loves The Beatles, Tom Petty, and Johnny Lang--the best out of the tunes I brought. It made me giggle to hear him sing the words they way he thought they were. When you don't know the language of the song, the actual words are a bit difficult to manage...

We hung around in these for hours talking about a fantasy life together in a world that does not exist.
One afternoon, he filed my fingernails with and emery board he had never seen the likes of; humming the begining of Yellow Submarine over and over. It was the sweetest thing you ever saw. Right out of a movie that makes you cry everytime.

and last night, mi amor de la bosque de lluvia, called his nena, and asked for more money. This morning I sent it to him.

and with that, the chapter about the ending, begins~

7 Comments:

At 18 July, 2006 10:16, Blogger Byron said...

hmmm did you fun....we missed you...i did anyway....


welcome back...


xxxx

B

 
At 18 July, 2006 20:46, Blogger hockeyman said...

you sure look damn happy in that picture...

 
At 18 July, 2006 22:21, Blogger Osbasso said...

I love the cryptic, mysterious posts...

 
At 19 July, 2006 13:00, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back - our world adventurer! :)

 
At 19 July, 2006 14:56, Blogger Kurt said...

"cuidado", quiero que chillar.
pero no. en lugar de eso, "fellicidades, chica"

 
At 23 July, 2006 15:19, Blogger Eddie said...

Yay! I'm glad you're getting to travel and do good things and see lots about the world. :-)

 
At 01 August, 2006 09:00, Blogger susank said...

Hi Daisy Duke,

I am Ron Arlt's lastest victim. You will be glad to know he is in jail now. Please see my blogg..."The truth about Ronald P. Arlt, AKA JAWA".
I am sorry to hear what he did to you. He has hurt many people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home